November 9, 2015
Are you trying to decide what topics you should include in your November blog schedule? Feeling stuck? Maybe the following ideas can help:
1. Share five places to visit in your community to celebrate fall.
2. Ask team members to text/email you their favorite fall photos and feature them on the blog.
3. Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! Feature team members on the blog if they have a birthday or work anniversary.
4. Fourth quarter isn't over yet! Share your goals for end-of-year business success.
5. Share a recent customer service testimonial.
6. Ten reasons you are the industry leader.
7. The office playlist for November. (You can create a playlist in Spotify and share it.)
8. Favorite product of the month! Feature your own product or a community favorite.
9. Share a story about why your mission statement is so important to your work.
10. Feature the Thanksgiving traditions of your team members (try to include a photo).
11. Favorite dessert: Ask team members to share their favorite recipes and a photo.
12. List reasons to support local and small businesses, especially on Small Business Saturday.