Social Media Marketing Strategist
This position is responsible for driving social marketing strategies, PR and other online marketing initiatives, including execution and analytics across a multitude of digital assets; not limited to website content, blogs, social media channels, email and search.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop and execute innovative PR, online and social media campaigns based on client’s strategic goals, objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Lead creation and collaboration, as well as implementation of client’s PR & social media strategy to exceed goals, objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and create blog and website content, including writing posts and identifying compelling website content for use such as imagery or video related to each client’s strategies and initiatives.
- Manage website content development and editorial calendar including coordination with PR, Events, News/Buzz, product information, HTML newsletters and other online promotions.
- Provide clients with periodic (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reporting and analysis regarding their social media impact, other online marketing efforts and provide actionable recommendations.
- Engage in creative collaboration across the organization on behalf of the client.
- Minimum 1-3 years of digital marketing experience including at least 1 year managing social media and/or PR for a professional entity, or demonstrated track record of the same for yourself, through strong personal social footprint.
- Possess a proactive attitude, initiative and drive with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, be a self-starter, energetic, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction. We’re a digital agency, which means we’re nimble to keep up with changing technologies and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Marketing, PR, Journalism or Communications.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to conceptualize and execute intertwined social marketing campaigns, PR and digital strategies for clients, as well as the ability to communicate, listen, and follow up effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing digital work environment. Be flexible and embrace change. Digital is fast paced, not to mention we’re a growing company.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com