Senior Web Developer
44i, Inc. is looking for a full-stack, Senior Web Developer to develop, and maintain, highly functional websites and web applications. This position will lead our development team, work closely with our project manager and our design team to build best of class websites that exceed client expectations. This position requires you to work in our office in Sioux Falls, SD and you will manage all our internal development needs as far as documentation, processes, best practices, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive, real-world PHP experience
- Experience with the MVC frameworks (Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony, ZF2, etc.)
- WordPress and WooCommerce experience
- Familiarity with AWSs server environment
- MySQL/ORM (schema creation, data interaction and migration)
- Modern HTML CSS coding experience
- An enthusiasm for teamwork
- Unix knowledge and/or systems administration
- Version control experience
- Photoshop experience
- Minimum 5 years of web development experience.
- 2-4 year degree in computer science preferred.
- Possess a proactive attitude, initiative and drive with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, be a self-starter, energetic, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction. We're a digital agency, which means we're nimble to keep up with changing technologies and trends.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing digital work environment.
$100,000+ for right candidate plus Benefits Package. To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.