This position is responsible for building and maintaining websites for a small, fast-moving team that prefers to work smarter, not harder. We tackle interactive projects with the latest technologies and strive to make our development process as efficient as it can be.
Minimum 1-3 years of web development experience required. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Strategist
44i’s growing digital team is in need of a Social Media Strategist to interact with our clients and manage content on their social media and digital platforms. This position is responsible for communicating with clients on strategy, devising campaigns, and executing them successfully. Responding to followers, tracking user engagement, and preparing client and agency reports is also essential.
The ideal candidate should have excellent digital content writing skills, experience utilizing multiple social networks, and be willing to learn new digital skills. This position will also have some responsibilities across other digital areas, including digital media, email, and web.
- Write, edit, and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing visuals to complement text and are also inline with the company’s overall brand and positioning within the market
- Coordinate with internal teams to create posts and ads
- Track and report on social media and digital insights
- Respond to questions and comments on social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness across multiple digital channels
- Lead accounts and projects to ensure they are meeting internal and client expectations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Raven Tools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hootsuite platform
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience with Google Ads, Email Marketing, or Web Content Management is a plus